Vibes’ integration increases engagement and conversion by optimizing the creation of automated, 1-to-1 omnichannel customer journeys for brands using SMS in Journey Builder
By unifying Vibes’ best-of-breed mobile messaging platform with Salesforce’s leading customer journey building solution, brands using SFMC Journey Builder can now deliver SMS messages with personalized customer experiences, including mobile wallet passes, at scale and map new automated paths in individual journeys using mobile engagement message data to trigger decision splits. As a result, the Vibes integration increases engagement and conversion by optimizing the creation of automated, 1-to-1 omnichannel customer journeys using SMS in Journey Builder.
“With text message marketing projected to increase by 40%, and half of consumers actively seeking personalized experiences, marketers cannot afford to overlook mobile capabilities that connect the dots between intelligent customer journeys and increased spend,” said Alex Campbell, co-founder and CIO at Vibes. “With this integration, brands can now reach more customers with individualized journeys that are optimized for mobile engagement and grow the ROI of the brand’s omnichannel strategy.”
Built into the Journey Builder user interface, the integration provides brands native access to the Vibes mobile messaging platform’s SMS campaign manager. Brands will benefit from SMS campaigns with unique links per message recipient, including the distribution of mobile wallet passes, that personalize customers’ mobile experiences across their journeys and enable mobile message engagement tracking. In turn, this provides the intelligence to extend Journey Builder automation and enhance the personalization of customer journeys by powering the creation of SMS engagement decision splits.
The Vibes integration ensures the timely delivery of compliant mobile messaging at enterprise scale. Through Vibes’ unique platform message delivery optimization, its high velocity global network, and status as one of four US Tier 1 aggregators with direct carrier connections, brands can trust that customers will receive SMS messages within highly specific time windows. In addition, Vibes provides decades of mobile compliance expertise and has embedded controls and guardrails into the platform to make it easy for brands to stay compliant.
Key benefits of this integration include:
- Increase personalization of messages and journeys by combining SFMC personalization tags, personalized Mobile Wallet passes, and unique landing pages delivered through Vibes SMS messaging to deploy end-to-end personalized consumer experiences.
- Enhance intelligent mobile journey automation through the creation of SMS engagement decision splits that are triggered by Vibes’ mobile engagement data and enable brands to map new personalized paths using SMS as part of 1-to-1 omnichannel customer journeys.
- Maximize journey effectiveness by gaining new insights into the content, campaigns, and journey stage that drive the most conversion using Vibes SMS engagement tracking and Mobile Wallet for in-store and online transaction attribution.
- Expand the reach of personalized mobile customer experiences that can be delivered using Journey Builder by distributing dynamic Mobile Wallet Passes (e.g., loyalty cards, gift cards, ID cards, coupons, offers, etc.) to create a new, persistent mobile messaging channel, drive customers in-store and online, and attribute SMS campaign results to improve performance.
- Ensure SMS delivery at scale without delays, so customers receive messages within a highly specific timeframe through the combination of Vibes’ platform message delivery optimization, high velocity global network, and status as one of four Tier 1 mobile messaging providers with direct carrier connections in the US.
- Trust SMS campaigns are compliant by leveraging Vibes’ expertise and the Vibes’ platform-embedded controls and guardrails to ensure mobile messages comply with all laws and regulations.
Click here to learn more about the integration.
Vibes helps brands like Ralph Lauren, Dollar General, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Redbox, Chipotle, Sephora, and LEGO to grow, activate, and optimize consumer relationships with timely, relevant, high volume mobile messaging at a high-volume, global scale. The company’s intelligent mobile engagement platform enables marketers and consumer loyalty professionals to connect with consumers using a unified native platform of SMS, MMS, dynamic wallet, mobile push notifications, app inbox and performance analytics, to become the backbone for these brands’ overall digital engagement strategies. Gartner recognized Vibes as a Leader in its 2019 and 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms.