Your physical wallet doesn’t just have credit cards, why would your digital wallet? From loyalty cards to coupons, tickets, and more, leading enterprises are using mobile wallet as a new consumer messaging channel to stay top of mind and deliver unique brand experiences.
Join Vibes CIO and co-founder, Alex Campbell and Mobile Wallet-as-a-Channel Product Marketing Manager, Sarah Noble for an in-depth breakdown of how brands can deepen consumer connections through Mobile Wallet.
- Mobile Wallet 101 – “The Basics”
- The potential of Mobile Wallet as a uniquely dynamic and persistent messaging channel
- How Mobile Wallet complements SMS and Mobile App Strategies
- Mobile Wallet use cases for marketing, loyalty, and operations teams across industries
- How Mobile Wallet can serve as a bridge between digital and in-store experiences
Alex Campbell — Co-Founder & CIO | Vibes
Alex Campbell is one of the company’s co-founders as well as Chief Innovation Officer. For over 20 years, Alex has helped shape mobile marketing both within the company as well as the industry.
Sarah Noble-Spangaro — Product Marketing Manager | Vibes
Sarah is a Vibes product marketing manager focused on driving the ever-expanding adoption of Mobile Wallet by brands across industries. She works closely with the product team and customers to bring Vibes innovative products to market and refine Vibes’ continuously updating features.